Monday, April 9, 2012

Final Paper Topic: Economics and The Economy of the United States

   I would like to talk about economics and the economy of United States in my final paper. My major is finance but I have not get into my major yet so I am not quite know what finance exactly is. Instead, I took the Microeconomics class last semester and I am learning the Macroeconomics this semester. So, I think I could write something about economics in my final paper.
   I plan to talk about what economics is, the Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, the history of economy and the economy of the United States.
   And that would be:
  •  Introduction
  •  What economics is
  •  Microeconomics
  •  Macroeconomics
  •  The general history of economy
  •  The economy of the United States
  •  Conclusion                  

No comments:

Post a Comment